Institute ARTI FUTURE – INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR HUMAN SPACE has been established as an International Institute for the needs of “man-friendly living environment” and as an important partner to public and private institutions as well as to investors in the field of consultations, planning and implementation of environmental projects.
Our institute comprises of experts of various profiles such as architects, urban planners, civil engineers, experts in the field of sustainable building concepts (energy efficiency), ecologists, experts in the field of project management, economists, bankers and other experts, that with their expertise significantly contribute to the integrated solutions for all types of environmental projects.
The institute also provides professional services for the preparation and implementation of financial management of the projects with special emphasis on drawing grants from EU Structural and Cohesion fund.
In the process of planning, preparation and implementation of environmental projects we, together with our partners pay special attention to developmental projects with an emphasis on research. The institute also provides different trainings relevant to our field of expertise.
Multidisciplinary knowledge and experience gathered in our institute ensure that every business partner is guaranteed a comprehensive and complete approach to the various environmental projects.
The objectives of the Institute are:
- Connecting stakeholder institutions and individuals in the field of project management and implementation projects, especially in the field of urban development and planning, architecture, building design, energy, of infrastructure, environmental projects and so on.
- Effective implementation of development strategies that shall contribute to the growth of environmental, economic and social standards,
- Implementation and promotion of research activities, which would enable the Institute to contribute to sustainable development, and that are based on both the natural and social knowledge,
- Development and implementation of projects based on a multidisciplinary approach to ensure the greatest possible synergy effects between environment and nature, and their protection,
- Operations focused on the integration and implementation of quality projects, supported by international or national country-specific programs,
- Operations focused on the projects supported by the European Union in its Member States and associated countries.
The mission of the Institute is:
- Promotion of sustainable development in a manner that ensures balance of environmental, economic and social components,
- Development and implementation of application projects, based on a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach, and supported by scientific research,
- Promotion of projects for the nature conservation, protection of human health and offsetting negative impacts on the environment,
- Promotion and implementation of projects to facilitate energy efficiency and the introduction of renewable energy sources,
- Cooperation and coordination between domestic and international institutions for scientific research, governmental bodies, industry and other in order to achieve the best possible results in targeted projects,
- Provision of consulting services regarding technical matters,
- Provision of counselling services in the field of project management,
- Consultancy and implementation of development and other projects supported by the European Commission or other specific national programs,
- Consultancy regarding the provision of financial resources for the implementation of development projects,
- Counselling in the implementation of European legislation into national law,
- Implementation of development projects, which include application of scientific research,
- Implementation and execution of research in the field of sustainable construction concepts,
- Organization and implementation of cultural and public relations activities,
- Organisation and implementation of educational activities in the field of Institute’s expertise,
Operation of the Institute is focused on the markets within the European Union as well as on the other international markets.
The Institute carries out professional, developmental, research, scientific, cultural, consulting and publishing activities to meet the needs of users of public and private law.
Implementation of the objectives and mission of the Institute is conducted on the foundation of high standards of professional and business cooperation.
The mission of the institute is also to ensure cooperation between various institutions at national and international level with a view to to present and exchange good practices.